Find out how to access MICAM Milano in total safety
Everyone accessing the MICAM Milano trade fair (exhibitors, visitors, installers, suppliers) must be in possession of a valid GREEN PASS, that is to say one of the following requirements:
- certificate of completion of the vaccination cycle with a vaccine authorised by the EMA in Italian or English (or a certificate of administration of the first dose at least 14 days earlier – valid only within ITALY and the EU, with QR code).
- negative result of a molecular or rapid antigen test performed no more than 48 hours previously (in Italian or English);
- certificate of recovery from Covid-19 within the previous 6 months (in Italian or English).
At the entrances to the trade fair district there will be test hubs where rapid antigen tests will be available, for a fee.
Note: The Organiser strongly recommends obtaining the necessary document in advance to avoid waiting at the test hub and speed up access to the fair.
All the measures required by the health authorities for prevention of the spread of Covid-19 will be applied at MICAM Milano:
- requirement to wear a face mask at all times while indoors
- temperature check
- social distancing
- control of visitor flows in the pavilion
- hygiene and sanitisation
A complete protocol of anti-Covid measures in place at MICAM Milano will soon be available on this page.
Please note that incoming dealers from abroad must comply with the specific requirements for entering Italy applicable to their country of origin and fill in an online European digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF). The principal institutional web sites providing information on these topics are listed below: